Wyoming DLC Giveaway - April 2022
We've currently got a Giveaway active on our Twitter page, where you can WIN a copy of the Wyoming DLC for American Truck Simulator.
Before we allow you to enter, we do have some terms and conditions that we would like to outline below, please ensure that you have read and understood the terms and conditions before entering the giveaway.
We (Nexus Transport Group) reserve the right to terminate this giveaway at any given time, without prior warning.
Terms and Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to Nexus Transport Group and Kernow Creative Limited, who's Twitter handles are @NexusVTC and @KernowCreative. The "Prize" refers to Wyoming DLC which is available on Steam.
- By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 20:59 BST on Monday 4th April 2022. One (1) winner will be selected at random by The Promoter(s) on Monday 4th April 2022 at 21:00 BST, and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The promoter(s) competitions with entry via Twitter are open to residents across the world. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants across the Twitter platform.
- No purchase is necessary, and winners will not be required to pay to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be over 13 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter(s) are not eligible to enter this competition.
- Twitter is not in any way affiliated with this competition.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Twitter by Liking, Retweeting, Following NexusVTC and Following KernowCreative.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Twitter, using a Twitter Competition System. The Promoter(s) will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter(s) will not be help liable for for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter(s) take no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter(s) liability under or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The Name, Discord, Twitter Handle, and Steam Name of the winner must be provided to The Promoter(s) and will not be shared to enable the fulfilment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
By entering into this competition, you agree to the above terms and conditions.
Chief Executive Officer
Nexus Transport Group
Published 02/04/2022 14:37
About the Author